[Project_owners] New Project Activity lists

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 06:35:53 PDT 2007

> We weren't planning on any mass-mailings right now to ask them how
> things were
> going, but with the "new" projects being split out now it might be an

> opportunity.

If we do a one-time mailing to the owners of the inactive projects to
explain how to re-active their projects, I agree with Michael that it
would be a good idea to talk to people about the new adoption policy as
well.  We'll need to wait until that is in place though so we can point
people to that.

David