[Project_owners] New Project Activity lists

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Wed Aug 15 06:05:54 PDT 2007

On Wednesday 15 August 2007, Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla wrote:
> Looking great, but I would love to see some odd/even coloring; because
> these lists are rather long and seem to use a smaller font size, no?

And now there are alternating row colors!

> > I thought some of the stats from the new lists were interesting.  There
> > are currently 1614 projects hosted on mozdev and
>
> Impressive even ;)
>
> > - 259 projects are active (they have had some activity in the last 180
> > days)
> >
> > - 1001 projects are inactive (they have not had any activity in the
> > last 180 days)
> >
> > - 354 projects are new (they have not yet been worked on by their
> > project owner (although the phrase ‘new project’ is misleading since
> > some of these projects were started years ago.))

The numbers have changed a little this morning; there was a bug that was
keeping projects created before October 2004 from showing up in the "new"
list which has been corrected.  The new numbers are:

- 259 active projects
- 811 inactive projects
- 544 new projects

> Nice work/coding Doug ;)