[Project_owners] appendChild of a iframe into document.body

Foreningen Selvet - Jesper Staun Hansen jesper at selvet.dk
Sat Aug 11 07:35:09 PDT 2007

I am just gonna string.match() on the entire text, since I am now having
problems with that the evaluate only works if I am on the page I have
set as URL... But the strange is that I still get the responseText. EEEH!

    GM_xmlhttpRequest({
      method: "GET",
      url: "http://www.heroes.dk/Game/forside.asp",
      onload: function(details) { parseitall(details.responseText); }
    })

*me confused*