[Project_owners] Small question

Neil neil at parkwaycc.co.uk
Thu Aug 9 16:09:50 PDT 2007

Foreningen Selvet - Jesper Staun Hansen wrote:

> Neil wrote:
>
>> Foreningen Selvet - Jesper Staun Hansen wrote:
>>
>>> When I see
>>> http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/DOM:element.addEventListener
>>> Then it describes:
>>>
>>> /target/.addEventListener(/type/, /listener/, /useCapture/);
>>>

>>> what type's can be used?
>>
>> You can use any type you like. Obviously there are a number of
>> standard types, such as "keypress".
>
> mmhmm, can I use "DOMContentLoaded" twice?

The only restriction is that you can't repeat the same four values, so
you can use DOMContentLoaded twice on the same target with the same
listener but one capturing and the other bubbling, or you can use
DOMContentLoaded twice on the same target with two different listeners,
or you can use DOMContentLoaded with the same listener on two different
targets. (The listener can use event.currentTarget to find out which
target you added the event listener to.)