[Project_owners] New Adoption Policy proposal

Scott Grayban sgrayban at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 07:51:26 PDT 2007

Alrighty then... the current adoption policy is broke and I am not
going to sit here and try to establish a set policy when no one seems
to care about it.

Regardless of what happened earlier the fact remains the policy is
broke, now the board needs to fix it whether its now or later on when
it gets really complicated.

-- Scott