[Project_owners] Project takeover request

Ezequiel Calderara ezechico at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 20:10:09 PDT 2007

On 8/2/07, Scott <sgrayban at gmail.com> wrote:

> Charles Melhorn wrote:
> Not frustrating ---- some developers just don't care after while and
> that is why you should have passed it on to someone new that did care.
> We got it..... you own the original code and we all know what the GPL
> is.... You need to remember that as well when you want to merge in code
> from other forks too.
>
> I really don't know much about licenses and other stuff...
But why he has to handle the project if he doesn't wan't to.
I know it's GPL, its open and can be modified and all stuff...
But why handle the project?

I think that's unnecessary, because you can get the code, modifiy it and
upload a new project based on the last one.
Some has less time to some stuff than others...

--
______
Ezequiel.

Http://www.ironicnet.com