[Project_owners] Project takeover request

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 08:22:46 PDT 2007

That would be nice. I don't know if there's any procedure for inheriting defunct projects, though. David, does mozdev have one? At worst, you could start a new mozdev project "MDHashTool+". At best, David could grant you commit privs to the existing project.

By the way, I have a lot I could contribute to this project as well (coming from my PasswordMaker extension at http://passwordmaker.org). Let me know if you'd like a partner.

Eric