[Project_owners] Error reading preferences

Onno Ekker o.e.ekker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 12:49:54 PDT 2007

Yes, the code is running inside an extension.
Too bad the specifications for windows didn't work for you and the site
forums.tjworld.net doesn't respond at the moment.
Let's hope the first how-to also works for cygwin.
And that I can test drive the whole thing before having to buy a real
certificate from a CA.
Otherwise I think I'll drop the whole plan of making the extension
Could someone please tell me what NSS stand for?