[Project_owners] casper code in cvs

Myk Melez myk at melez.com
Wed Apr 25 12:22:58 PDT 2007

Shane Caraveo wrote:
> I haven't wrapped in into a xpi or provided a download, it's just in
> cvs.  if I wasn't sick and trying to get a release out this week, I'd
> put more effort into it but that'll have to wait.  I'm more interested
> to see if anyone see's any potential in using this.

Shane,

Mozilla has been making a big push on testing for Gecko 1.9/Firefox 3,
including work on the newer Mochitest framework in addition to the older
reftest and xpcshell.

I'll shortly start working on tests for a couple of chunks of Firefox
functionality and am facing the decision of which framework to use, so
I'd be interested in hearing how casper compares to the other extant
frameworks and what tasks it's best suited for.

-myk