[Project_owners] Error reading preferences

Onno Ekker o.e.ekker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 08:27:36 PDT 2007

Yup, I noticed that too... That's because I typed in the mail without
having the source at hand, so no copy/paste.
In the source there is a " after errorfox..

I think the problem is cause by the way error pages are handled: the
original uri stays in the location bar, so Firefox will probably think
that the javascript is executed from that location and therefore won't
allow access to user preferences.
If that's the case it might help to sign the javacode, because signed
javacode should always be able to read preferences. I think.
Haven't ever signed java code before, so have to see if I can figure out
how to do that (probably not with my pgp-key), how I can test it, and
how I can package and distribute it when it's final...