[Project_owners] scriptaculous effects in an extension

Ondřej Doněk ondrejd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 11:43:48 PDT 2007

Hi,
see mozdev.org but for example greasemonkey does nothing else than loading
JavaScripts into the web pages.
But what come me strange is that if you want to collect informations about
pages (which is task solved in many others extensions too) you want to do
this by using any iframe divs (and probably forms) --- why do you not use
the normal XUL (in sidebar for example)?
Regards,
ondrejd