[Project_owners] scriptaculous effects in an extension

Ámon Tamás sajt at amon.hu
Mon Apr 16 05:37:03 PDT 2007

Hello,
Ondřej Doněk írta:
> Hi,
> than yes - you must load all libraries which you want to use to every
> page where you want them to use - you can look into similiar extensions
> how to do it...

Can you show me some extension what is make similar?

> But do you thinking about pages which use scriptaculous library already
> or about pages which use another Javascript framework?

I like to put to every page where the user want to use my extension.
Shortly my extension make an iframe with a form where the user can send
some data about the page, and an other div, where the user can get back
this datas. I like to make with these two items draggable and using some
other Scriptaculous features with it.

> By, ondrejd
>
> On 4/16/07, *Ámon Tamás* <sajt at amon.hu <mailto:sajt at amon.hu>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     Yes, my extension is working with the browsed pages. How can I load and
>     use these from my extension? Must I load these to the browsed HTML page?
>
>     Ondřej Doněk írta:
>      > Hi,
>      > what exactly your extension does
>      > do? If your extension's working with browsed HTML pages
>      > than answer is yes - you have only to load sciptaculous library
>     to each
>      > page which you want
>      > to change. OR if you want use Scriptaculous library in XUL code
>     than my
>      > answer is no - I've
>      > tried it but without success. It's better way to make all effects you
>      > need by yourself.
>      > Regards, ondrejd.
>      >
>      > On 4/15/07, *Ámon Tamás* < sajt at amon.hu <mailto:sajt at amon.hu>
>     <mailto:sajt at amon.hu <mailto:sajt at amon.hu>>> wrote:
>      >
>      >     Hello,
>      >
>      >     My extension is makeing an iframe and a div in the page. I
>     like to use
>      >     some scriptaculous efffects (or similar) with these. What is
>     the easiest
>      >       way to make it? Or what is the way to make scriptaculous
>     working from
>      >     my extension?
>      >
>      >