[Project_owners] scriptaculous effects in an extension

Ondřej Doněk ondrejd at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 19:45:54 PDT 2007

Hi,
what exactly your extension does
do? If your extension's working with browsed HTML pages
than answer is yes - you have only to load sciptaculous library to each page
which you want
to change. OR if you want use Scriptaculous library in XUL code than my
answer is no - I've
tried it but without success. It's better way to make all effects you need
by yourself.
Regards, ondrejd.