[Project_owners] Finding Mozilla development work

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 18:32:28 PDT 2007

A while ago we set up a project to try to help match up people looking
to work as a Mozilla developer with employers looking to hire people
with Mozilla development skills.  I think the project is hard to find
though, so I wanted to mention it here so people are aware of it.

http://consultants.mozdev.org/

I'm mentioning this now because a job opportunity was recently listed
on the consultants mailing list that people might be interested in.
You can see that post at

http://mozdev.org/pipermail/consultants/2007-April/000017.html

David