[Project_owners] Ad policy for project pages?

Konstantin Svist fry.kun at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:55:37 PDT 2007

Are you sure this is necessary?
The best system is usually one that regulates itself.
I would vote for printing a disclaimer at the top of the page (content
below may not represent the views of Mozilla Corp., blah blah blah) and
leaving the page content to its maintainer.
Also, as someone pointed out, Adblock gets rid of the ads perfectly well
:) Just mention Adblock (with a URL) in the disclaimer and be done with it.
If they page really has too many ads, the users will install Adblock
before going there or stop going there altogether. By placing too many
ads, the page owner hurts herself only, in the long run.

But that's just my $0.02 :)