[Project_owners] Ad policy for project pages?

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 08:18:45 PDT 2007

Historically we've said that people are welcome to ask for donations on
their project sites or to try to raise money in other ways as long as
it doesn't violate our Terms of Use.  I don't believe ads are mentioned
one way or the other in the Terms, so I would be happy to take this to
the board if people would like an official answer to this.

http://www.mozdev.org/community/terms.html

David