[Project_owners] Abandoned project -not

Michael Buckley michael.buckley at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 10:49:23 EDT 2006

I really think projects need to be manually tested to see of they are
still active, maybe all of us project owners could slowly go though the
projects and categorize them and submit that to David Boswell.

I also think that projects that have never been touched should be
deleted.  When I say never been touched I mean they are in the default
set up and none of the files have been changed.  They just make finding
projects that are useful harder to find.  I would put a list together of
such projects if wanted.