[Project_owners] link for downloads

Matt Zollinhofer cingularminutes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 19:32:46 EDT 2006

I have a separate blog (it's just easier to update) for general population
to see the day to day updates and get the latest release (if AMO would ever
approve me my question might be moot).  My question is that I can't post a
link to the latest revision of my extension that will get redirected to a
mirror, I have to link to one of the mirrors.  The
http://downloads.mozdev.org/cingularminutes takes me to a mirror's listing
of my extension's releases, but if the most recent release is
cingularminutes_04_2.xpi then I'd like to just post a link to
http://downloads.mozdev.org/cingularminutes/cingularminutes_04_2.xpi so that
they can just click on the link directly instead of clicking the link, being
redirected and then having to choose the most recent version from an ugly
white backgrounded page.  The only other option (that I've found) is to just
link to one of the mirrors, but that sort of defeats the point.

Am I missing something obvious here?