[Project_owners] Abandoned project -not

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 14:14:21 EDT 2006

Re: "noise"... is it necessary to include projects on the abandoned list which haven't been touched in 5 years? I'm not suggesting to delete their CVS repository, but maybe move anything not touched in more than x years (3?) to a new section that isn't prominently displayed on the front page of mozdev -- "Archived|Dead Projects"