[Project_owners] Abandoned project -not

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 09:47:24 EDT 2006

Jim,

If you just make a change to one of the files in your www directory
then your project should get moved back to the active projects list.
The lists are cached, so you'll need to wait 24 hours to see the
change.  If this doesn't happen, please let me know.

Automatically determining what constitutes an active vs. inactive
project is difficult, so we would welcome input from the group.  We are
also looking into creating a new category of unstarted projects that
will help seperate older projects with real content from older projects
that were never touched after they were created.

David