[Project_owners] Google Browser Sync Settings extension (Aaron, you there?)

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 21:22:03 EDT 2006

HJ van Rantwijk wrote:
>Oh dear, I can't help you any further, not after reading the license.
Heh. I didn't even read the license--I just downloaded the xpi to look at the source; I didn't install it. Out of curiosity, what did you find objectionable in the license?

Michael Buckley wrote:
>I though that extensions could not be proprietary according to Mozilla requirements about extension licenses.<
You're probably thinking of mozdev.org. Google Browser Sync isn't hosted there, so it's not subject to mozdev rules.

Anyone else able to help?

-Eric