[Project_owners] DOMMouseScroll differs in HTML and XUL

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Tue Sep 26 07:51:09 EDT 2006

Neil, if you test the two pieces of code in my first mail you will notice that the mouse wheel reacts the same way in both HTML and XUL, but not the "emulation" of the mouse wheel on the trackpad : ok in HTML and nothing in XUL

Neil <neil at parkwaycc.co.uk> wrote: Didier Ernotte wrote:

> I need to capture the mouse wheel scroll event in my extension, and
> one user reports that it does not work with the trackpad. I have
> written a small sample file in HTML to see how it works and the same
> in XUL. It seems that the XUL implementation of the DOMMouseScroll
> does not capture the scroll from the trackpad. Does anybody knows how
> to capture the scroll from the trackpad ?

I am not aware of any difference between mouse wheel processing for HTML
or XUL.
Project_owners mailing list
Project_owners at mozdev.org