[Project_owners] spammers on a project's mailinglist

Michael Bermudez kidreefer13 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 04:31:13 EDT 2006

No, I'm still around :) Hard at work on your project and thanks in part to
the response here, quite a few others. This little idea of mine seems to
have caught on :D and I must say has only gotten better since joining here.
should have something for you and the others soon thanks

On 9/24/06, HJ van Rantwijk <bugs4hj at aim.com> wrote:

Not all that wander are lost