[Project_owners] spammers on a project's mailinglist

HJ van Rantwijk bugs4hj at aim.com
Sat Sep 23 20:15:59 EDT 2006

Philip Chee wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 06:06:59 -0700, HJ van Rantwijk wrote:
>> In that case the MultiZilla project hasn't been popular nor is it mature
>> (enough) or I do things differently...like scaring the hell out of people!
> Not all project owners have a double oh designation. :)
> Phil

Because the "Featured Project" link is missing under "Projects" in the

Also, I was just about to setup a new key ring for projects like
enigmail, HTMLTidy (the only two extensions I use) and Michaels page
when he's done with the images for our project.

I'm thinking of something similar like we have on mozdev.org.  The
"Featured Project:" link, but with a text blurb about the project, and
maybe even a small screen shot.  Maybe this is good for adoption by
other project leads or even mozdev.org...who knows.

My problem is that I don't have time to go hunt for new extensions, and
without that link, I have no idea what I am missing.  Do you?

Lets take Michael B aka Kid Reefer, because I was totally unaware of
him/his project until Eric told me about it, and he did a great job for
you and Eric wasn't it?  Speaking of which I seems to have scared off
also (:

Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (MingW32)