[Project_owners] buttons with images

Eric H. Jung eric.jung at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 19:16:18 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have two buttons with images:

<vbox>
<button style="list-style-image: url('up.gif')" command="moveUpCmd"/>
<button style="list-style-image: url('down.gif')" command="moveDownCmd"/>
</vbox>

Screenshot: http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/1816/capture917200691138pmkj5.jpg

(I don't remember why I'm not using the image attribute, but there was a reason). The labels on each button are different lengths but the images are the exact same sizes. How can I align the labels with each other instead of them being centered? I can't use a fixed number of spaces between the images and labels because the length of each word varies depending on locale.

Thanks for any ideas,
Eric