[Project_owners] Reminder: Migration testing

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 16:59:44 EDT 2006

I understand, but this is a self-contained rules which only applies to requets when the referrer == vebzom. I don't see how adding another rule will affect existing rules, unless you already have ones on mozdev.org specific to vebzom referrers. Don't fear complexity simply for the sake of complexity :)