[Project_owners] mozdev turns 6 years old!

JD Gunter silverflame92 at triad.rr.com
Sat Sep 9 11:45:06 EDT 2006

Philip Chee wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:18:15 -0600, Michael Bermudez wrote:
>

>> I can help with any graphics.
>>

> I can vouch for Michael. He does good stuff. Now if I can actually get
> the Flashblock Team to actually decide which icon to use, I can get back
> to you with a decision. Worse than herding cats I tell you.
>
> Phil

Kinda going off topic here but herding cats is no simple matter, unless
you got some food or smell like food. Though some cats are shy and don't
like humans none the less other things.
This is what happens when a 14 year old gets bored I tell you.
Sorry for my terrible grammar and spelling. So far Mozilla Thunderbird
hasn't given me the  red underline for misspelling.

~He may be smart, but has he got common sense?