[Project_owners] Migration testing for new server

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 07:00:19 EDT 2006

We recently purchased a new server that is being hosted at OSUOSL and
are in the process of migrating the site to this new hardware.  To
prepare for the migration, we would like to invite all project owners
to test out the new server and report any bugs that you find.  Any
reported bugs will be fixed before we switch over.

The new server can be found at: http://vebzom.org/

Please test anything you use for your project to make sure that
everything you need is working correctly on the new server.  If you
find an error, please file a bug so we can track the issue. Bugs should
be opened for the mozdev product using the migration component.

http://bugzilla.mozdev.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=mozdev

Testing is currently scheduled to last until 9/18.  We can extend this
if needed.

There are a few known issues to be aware of:

- Some links on the staging server still point back to mozdev.org.
Please check the location of the page you are on to make sure you have
not been sent back to the live site.

- We only created one list on stage for testing, so projects won't have
their lists migrated.  Please use test at vebzom.org for testing.