[Project_owners] mozdev turns 6 years old!

Saurabh Minni the100rabh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 01:18:10 EDT 2006

It seems a long time but I must confess I am the newest member and I
hope that my new extension will help others as I feel it is really going
to help me. Its encryption of for webmails. Just hoping to get its
intial version up and running. Surely I will be needing your help in
this regards. Thanks for creating this wonderful community. Hope I can
be a good contributing member to it

100rabh