[Project_owners] mozdev turns 6 years old!

HJ van Rantwijk bugs4hj at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 10:02:09 EDT 2006

David Boswell wrote:
> I'd like to announce that mozdev is celebrating its sixth birthday.
> The site went live in September 2000 and has been steadily growing
> every year since then.
>
> All of the mozdev admins would like to thank everyone who has
> contributed time, energy or money over the past 6 years and we look
> forward to another year of serving the open source community.
>
> David

David, Pete and  the rest of the team,

Seems like I returned just in time, but I haven't done *anything* for
mozdev.org over the past six years to be honest, but as you know we're
at war and I have to do my thing now so if you don't mind, I would still
like to congratulate the mozdev team, as one of the old timers.  You
guys do a heck of a job for us, thanks again!

/HJ