[Project_owners] Extensions using RDF and/or localstore

Devon J velcrospud at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:10:15 PST 2006

I use RDF in download statusbar to add properties to downloads.rdf and show
downloads with a template.

I use RDF in download sort to store settings and show them based on a
template

I'm not in love with RDF, I wouldn't shed a tear if it went away as long as
something else replaced it that improved.  It's not easy to learn initially,
but it is fairly powerful.  Whatever happens I think it's important to be
able to 'extend' the storage of firefox's things, and be able to show things
based on a template.  That said, I'm not crazy about rewriting any of my
extensions...