[Project_owners] Extensions using RDF and/or localstore

Pike pike-mozdev at kw.nl
Mon Oct 30 15:02:41 PST 2006

Hi

> Axel Hecht aber hob zu reden an und schrieb:
>> I'd like to know which extensions make use of
>>   - RDF

I've written two custom editors that read and
write RDF to remote repositories .. 'RDF Databases'
if you like. And on the other end, there were
2 websites using Python/RDFLib running on those
repositories.

Mozilla and its templating RDF support folded
naturally around the remote datasources. Some
javascript to post and get, and the.rest.is.xul.

$2c,
*pike