[Project_owners] No "default action" on mailing list admin pages?

Michael J Gruber michaeljgruber+mozdevnews at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 16 02:27:21 PDT 2006

Matthew Wilson venit, vidit, dixit 2006-10-13 18:44:
> Have we lost the "default action" on the administration pages for the
> mailing lists?
>
> I see only the 2 "Discard all messages marked Defer" checkboxes.
>
> Matthew

For me, "defer" is selected automatically for all messages; I think it
used to be "default". By checking "Discard all messages marked Defer" I
achieve the same as I used to be checking "Discard" for the default action.

In any case, that page is bearable for me only after tailoring it with a
grease monkey script which checks all "Add to sender filter" and "Ban
from subscribing" check boxes. I get too much spam to the aboutconfig
list. Another gm script helps FF remember the admin pw.

Michael