[Project_owners] No "default action" on mailing list admin pages?

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 10:27:39 PDT 2006

I believe we upgraded to a new version of mailman and this is how this
version handles moderation.  I'm not a mailman expert though, so this
may be customizable or there may be a way to revert to the previous
functionality.  If you'd like the old options back, can you open a bug
so we can track this?

David