[Project_owners] Getting download count from addons.mozilla.com

Michael Buckley michael.buckley at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 8 14:56:53 PDT 2006

Oh, if updating causes it to tick over, I am not really interested any
more.  I though it was like the FireFox hit counter, updates go though a
different path and don't change the count.  But since update dose I have
noticed cause such a hike in download that dose sound right.

I was trying to get it with php to ad it into my web site, not with an
extension, by the way.

God Bless
Michael