[Project_owners] Eclipse

Gareth Hunt gareth-hunt at rocketmail.com
Sat Oct 7 10:27:27 PDT 2006

Hi Andrew,

I don't know.  I didn't look into it further as I had more pressing things.  My guess is that there is some discrepency between cmd line cvs and the way Eclipse handles things.

One thing I did notice is that Eclipse adds a leading slash on the tag name automatically, eg cvs tag /modifyheaders/version.  When I tried that on the cmd line, it told me the leading slash was not allowed.

Cheers,
Gareth