[Project_owners] Site back up

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Thu Oct 5 09:52:05 PDT 2006

Am I the only project with a "Note" issue ?
What about the new Note/forum feature we talk here few months ago ?

David Boswell <davidwboswell at yahoo.com> wrote: I'm not an expert on the notes system, but I believe there is a cache.
cdn knows more than I do and may be able to help you with this.

David