[Project_owners] Site back up

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Thu Oct 5 09:08:19 PDT 2006

David,
I gave another try with firefox .... and IE in case some obscure javascript was broked by adblock, and after adding few new test notes, I can't see them in the list. I suppose there is a database behind this note feature. Maybe I have to wait for a cache refresh somewhere ?

David Boswell <davidwboswell at yahoo.com> wrote: Didier, I just took a look at your project site and it seems like notes
is now working.  Please let me know if this isn't the case.

If anyone else sees anything that is broken, please let us know.  It
seems that the migration went smoothly but there are some things that
could still be untested and broken.

David