[Project_owners] Site back up

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 08:22:33 PDT 2006

Didier, I just took a look at your project site and it seems like notes
is now working.  Please let me know if this isn't the case.

If anyone else sees anything that is broken, please let us know.  It
seems that the migration went smoothly but there are some things that
could still be untested and broken.

David