[Project_owners] Site back up

Michael J Gruber michaeljgruber+mozdevnews at fastmail.fm
Thu Oct 5 05:10:02 PDT 2006

Bartosz Piec venit, vidit, dixit 2006-10-05 10:40:
> Michael J Gruber wrote:
>> I'm not sure if it's related to the move but AdSense doesn't seem to
>> work any more. Ads don't get displayed,
>
> Works for me. Check if you don't block it, create a new profile and
> check if it is displayed there.

Feeling stupid now... I had checked with different profiles (a new one)
in different browser instances, JavaScript enabled. One had Adblock+,
the other one went through a privoxy proxy, as it turned out... Last
time I checked Adblock+ must have been disabled. So, everything is well.

Michael