[Project_owners] Site back up

Michael J Gruber michaeljgruber+mozdevnews at fastmail.fm
Thu Oct 5 01:14:40 PDT 2006

David Boswell venit, vidit, dixit 2006-10-04 00:06:
> The migration has been completed and the site is back up.  Please let
> us know if you see any problems with the site or if anything is not
> working correctly for your project.
>
> David

I'm not sure if it's related to the move but AdSense doesn't seem to
work any more. Ads don't get displayed, and since the move I only got
page impressions but zero clicks. This indicates the JS gets executed
but others don't see anything to click on either. At least for
AboutConfig I usually get a few clicks almost every day.

The ads should be under "Other Stuff" in the rightmost column.

Michael

http://aboutconfig.mozdev.org
http://locallink.mozdev.org
http://quotecollapse.mozdev.org