[Project_owners] What Linux compiler / distro to use?

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 14:02:24 PST 2006

There is a version of Visual Studio that is free: Visual Studio Express
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/
Unfortunately, it doesn't ship with header files for the Windows API and kernel structures. However, you get get those from BloodShed Dev-++ and/or ming
http://www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html