[Project_owners] New bugzilla keyword for memory leaks

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 07:08:05 PST 2006

We received a request to add a new keyword to mozdev's bugzilla for
memory leaks.  I wanted to let everyone know about this 'mlk' keyword
so that you could use it for your project if you wanted to.  Ian also
went through and tagged some bugs that looked to be related to memory
leaks.

http://bugzilla.mozdev.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=mlk

If anyone would like to have other keywords added, please let me know.
Where possible, we should use the same keyword conventions that are
used on bugzilla.mozilla.org to avoid confusion for developers using
both systems.

David