[Project_owners] mozdev downloads

Tim Williams tw302 at zepler.org
Mon May 22 16:27:05 EDT 2006

it works fine on a new profile and the install.rdf indicated that it
really was 0.3 all along.

i'll be interested to see if I have the same issues when the latest
version gets added to mozilla addons or if its related to the mozdev
version somehow.  only difference is that the mozdev install.rdf
includes an updateURL. could this affect things in any way?