[Project_owners] Re: install.js and OSX

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Sat May 20 01:23:39 EDT 2006

On Fri, 19 May 2006 15:01:43 +0100, Neil wrote:
> Philip Chee wrote:

>>else if (!platformStr.search(/linux/i)) {
>>  components.push( "platform/Linux_x86-gcc3/components/libleakmon.so" );
>>}

The rather dumb install script should still copy the libleakmon.so into
the components directory.

> I don't have gcc3 - that would explain it!

I guess that mans that you are using gcc4?
Is that supported by the SeaMonkey build system?

> X11; Linux 2.4.18-3 i686

Deathburger says I should also test for and bail for Linux/PPC or rather
for all Linux != i686. But how to test for gcc3 in the install.js script?

Phil
[ ]I want everything; do you have it??
* TagZilla 0.059