[Project_owners] nsIXMLHttpRequest woes

Eric H. Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 18:44:12 EDT 2006

--- Neil <neil at parkwaycc.co.uk> wrote:

> Doing stuff in the middle of initial startup is probably not a good
> idea. Have you tried one of the other topics instead?

No, mostly because I could find only limited documentation on
"app-startup" (the other startup topic I've read about). Best
information, aside from LXR, of course, was here:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/xpcom/book/cxc/html/weblock.html

If I couldn't get this to work with the "xpcom-startup" topic, I was
going to review lxr to learn more about "app-startup".

Would appreciate any input here as I really don't know the difference
between the two yet.

Thanks,
Eric