[Project_owners] nsIXMLHttpRequest woes

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Thu May 18 17:52:51 EDT 2006

Hi,

Why don't you simple read the DTD file as a plain text file, and use a
regexp to extract what you need, instead of creating a XML file that
maps one to one to all your ENTITY in the DTD file and hopinp that the
XML reader will substitute the correct ENTITY value ? It should be
simplier to maintain, only one file (the DTD), instead of two (DTD +
XML).

Didier