[Project_owners] Mozdev or sourceforge?

Jason Harrop jharrop at gmail.com
Fri May 19 08:44:03 EDT 2006

Ooops, it is live at

    https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2566/

before I was quite ready for this!

Its purpose is to allow a user to choose to view the content of a
website in newspaper style columns, for which it uses -moz-column CSS.

To try it, install it and visit digg, slashdot, or do a search in google.

I've still got a little bit of work to do to handle floated/positioned
objects better (which is why i wasn't quite ready for it to be
published), but the current version works well enough to give you a
feel for columns and the horizontal paradigm.

cheers,

Jason