[Project_owners] RDF question

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Sun May 14 10:02:32 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have written a PHP script to extract some data from a database and
exported them in RDF format. In my extension I am able to read this PHP
URL into a RDFDataSource. I can also read the arc (hasArcOut), but I
can't add a new arc (I don't want to persit the change in a file or on
a remote server, it's only in memory). The Assert method does not seems
to work , it look like the datasource is on a red-only mode. Do I have
to create a separate in memory data source ? or can I change and add
arc from a remote RDF file ?

Didier