[Project_owners] install.js and OSX

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Mon May 8 12:37:30 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have both, so I can do whatever you want me to test, but you have to tell me what to test, I have no idea how to do that.

Didier

Philip Chee <philip at aleytys.pc.my> wrote: Hello froup,

In install.js I know I can use Install.platform to detect what the OS is
(Darwin/Win32/Linux). But how to differenciate between Darwin/PPC and
Darwin/x86? Note: I don't have a Mac of any sort so please don't say
"suck it and see".

Phil
--
Philip Chee
,

[ ]Anything not nailed down is a cat toy...
* TagZilla 0.059